Areas of coverage includes:
Romsey, North Baddesley, Timsbury, Michelmersh, Braishfield, Dunbridge, Sherfield English, Awbridge, Wellow, Lockerley.
Small pets relax in their own home and dislike the change that holidays can bring when they are transported to boarding establishments. In worst-case scenarios they can become stressed and withdrawn when away from their usual environment.
Petpals pet sitters can reflect your usual animal care routine, while you are away on holiday or business, by visiting your pet at home to take care of their needs. Despite your absence, familiar sounds and smells reassure cats and small pets and they soon accept a pet sitter coming in to feed them, keep them clean and provide valuable companionship.
We offer a premier service where:
• we visit once or twice a day to see that all your pets needs are catered for
• we can keep your home safe while you are away by avoiding post building up at the front door. We can also water house plants, put out the bins and alternate curtains and lights.
• at the end of each visit we leave an activity log for you to read. We can also send you photos of your pet from time to time if you wish
• we’re part of a national team, with a head office, where we can benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of a national network
• we are insured, criminal record checked, wear branded uniform and carry ID badges. We are also trained in pet first aid
“We have received a fantastic caring service from Matt who has “chicken sat” our 8 hens & 2 cockerels – for the third time now. This time however, he went above and beyond what he signed up for having to deal with our cockerel who needed veterinary care for wounds. Matt lovingly took him to our vets and bought him home the following day, having to rehouse him separately from the rest of the flock until his wounds are healed keeping us fully informed of progress. I’m sure chickens are not Matt’s usual pets to look after – but he certainly was their Pal! We highly recommend his services and can’t thank him enough.” TO, 2020
The Petpals pet sitting experience offers so many benefits to your pet, and we would like you to put our service to the test. Please use the enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as we can, or alternatively call us on 07471 89 90 91.