Areas of coverage includes:
Romsey, North Baddesley, Timsbury, Michelmersh, Braishfield, Dunbridge, Sherfield English, Awbridge, Wellow, Lockerley.
Offering a homely alternative to a cattery, our cat sitting service lets your cat enjoy a “staycation” while you are away on holiday or business. We can offer a care and cuddles routine, enabling them to stay with their familiar surroundings and home comforts, and avoid stressful trips in the car. Come home to a happy cat!
Petpals cat sitters are ideal for nervous, or elderly cats seeking the reassurance of familiar surroundings if their owner is away.
We offer a premier service where:
• we visit once or twice a day to see that all your cats needs are catered for
• we can keep your home safe while you are away by avoiding post building up at the front door. We can also water house plants, put out the bins and alternate curtains and lights.
• at the end of each visit we leave an activity log for you to read. We can also send you photos of your cat from time to time if you wish
• we’re part of a national team, with a head office, where we can benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of a national network
• we are insured, criminal record checked, wear branded uniform and carry ID badges. We are also trained in pet first aid
“They really took the trouble to learn all they could about the quirks of our cat then did a fantastic job of looking after her while we were on holiday. They even looked after our home too and brought in our post for us. Our usually nervous cat was the happiest and calmest she had been after our being away, so she obviously approved too! We will definitely use them again and would unhesitatingly recommend them.” JB, 2018
“Great, attentive service. Felt our pet and home were in safe hands. Happy cat!” KA, 2020
The Petpals cat sitting experience offers so many benefits to your cat, and we would like you to put our service to the test. Please use the enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as we can, or alternatively call us on 07471 89 90 91.