Areas of coverage includes:
Romsey, North Baddesley, Timsbury, Michelmersh, Braishfield, Dunbridge, Sherfield English, Awbridge, Wellow, Lockerley.
We understand that people in our area have very busy lives and you can’t always be at home with your pet. We believe your dog can still enjoy the best care possible, even when you can’t be there yourself.
We want your dog to enjoy a fun, interesting and stimulating experience on each and every walk with us. To achieve this, we offer a premier service where:
• we only walk dogs in small groups, ensuring each dog gets the attention they deserve
• we offer invaluable socialising of your dog, giving long term benefits to their well being.
• we regularly vary where we go for walks, to ensure an interesting and stimulating experience each time
• all dogs are transported individually in professionally fitted cages (with their own water bowl), for their comfort and security
• at the end of each visit/walk we leave an activity log for you to read. We can also send you photos of your dog from time to time if you wish
• we’re part of a national team, with a head office, where we can benefit from the shared knowledge and experience of a national network
• we are insured, criminal record checked, wear branded uniform and carry ID badges. We are also trained in pet first aid and have completed courses in dog handling.
“Matt and Louise are brilliant! They’ve been walking Rosie for a couple of years now and we couldn’t have been happier! On the rare occasions that I happen to be at home when they arrive to pick her up her tail is wagging and she leaps up to greet them. She loves her walks and is wonderfully worn out after! Matt and Louise are 100% reliable and have been very accommodating when needed. I would definitely recommend Matt and Louise to look after your dog – they’ve almost been part of the family.” JH, 2020
“We have been using ‘Petpals Romsey & Winchester’ for about 9 months now. We both work full time, so Mat & Louise are fabulous for us. Hector sits at the window waiting to be collected. He is beside himself with excitement everytime they arrive. He comes home happy and tired. Hector is the reviewer, he’s utterly delighted with them and if he’s happy, then so are we! I have no hesitation in recommending them. I go to work without guilt, knowing that he’s going to have great fun every day”. EW-D, 2020
The Petpals dog walking experience offers so many benefits to your dog, and we would like you to put our service to the test. Please use the enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as we can, or alternatively call us on 07471 89 90 91.