Areas of coverage includes:
East Chelmsford & Danbury, Chelmer Village, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Springfield, Sandon, Bicknacre and surrounding areas.
About Petpals Chelmsford East & Danbury
The original business was launched in 2004 but is now managed by Phil Haydon in partnership with Peter Martin who bought the business in 2007.
Phil has been with Petpals since 2013 and has great experience with a variety of pets and he and his wife Bev are proud owners of 7 dogs of their own. Bev has recently joined the team from another Petpals Franchise.
We have a small dedicated team of mature pet carers and we offer a great alternative service to kennels and catteries or calling on friends and family to help out.
We offer competitive prices for all our pet services. For dog walks we offer a special discount if you use us 3 or more times per week.(Chelmsford East only).
Please contact us on 01245 380705 if you would like a quote for any service. Alternatively please complete one of the enquiry forms on the Petpals Chelmsford East & Danbury services pages and you will get a quick response from us.
Why Choose Petpals?
- We understand the importance of a flexible and dependable service.
- We have been in business for over 10 years. We are tried and trusted.
- You can make bookings with us 7 days a week
- You can change visits at short notice
- We do not charge cancellation fees
- We assign a mature, experienced carer to your pet, but always ensure that you have met at least two of our dedicated team so we will never let you down or leave you in the lurch
Petpals Chelmsford East & Danbury services:
Puppy Care Visits
Elderly Care Visits
Pet/Vet Taxi Service
Training & Experience
Phil Haydon has completed training in the following:
- Pet Handling and Restraint
- Behaviour, Intelligence and Socialisation
- First Aid
- Care of Older Pets
- Pet Sanitation
Contact Phil Haydon
Telephone: 01245 380705
or use the form below
Your pets are 100% safe, this franchisee has been:
- Criminal Records Checked
- ID Badged