Christchurch Dog Home Boarder / Pet Sitter
Petpals Christchurch are looking for a dog home boarder / pet sitter. If you are willing to provide a safe and caring environment for our clients' dogs while they are away then we would love to hear from you.
Petpals - Christchurch Dog Home Boarder / Pet Sitter (Self Employed)
Petpals Christchurch are looking for a home boarder to offer dog home boarding services in their home. Applicants must live in or close to Christchurch. The role requires you to care for dogs in your own home, as if they were your own. You must have a secure garden and you must not have other work or commitments that would take you away from the house for more than 3 hours at a time.
You may also be required to help with our pet sitting service, where you will be required to go to our client’s house to offer pet sitting for a variety of pets.
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria and preference will be given to those who also meet the criteria listed as desirable.
Hours of Work
Full time / Part time work available.
- Demand for the service is greater during the school holidays although we do anticipate regular bookings throughout the year.
- Owns, owned or looked after dogs (Essential)
- Understanding basic pet care requirements (Essential)
- Any previous pet care of first aid experience (Desirable)
Skills (All Essential)
- Willing and able to walk dogs in all weathers (Essential)
- Able to walk dogs of all sizes and breeds (Desirable)
- Flexible and friendly
- Honest and reliable
- No children under the age of 5 (Essential)
- Any dog of your own must be socialised and neutered (Essential).
- No cats (Essential).
- Own home, or permission from your landlord to board dogs, with a secure garden (Essential).